[Podcast] - Scaling up Sustainable Technology Investment in Latin America
Latin America is rapidly becoming a global arena for cleantech innovation as international companies head for the region to partner with a rapidly growing local green sector.
This exciting webinar features leading experts from Climate Action, LatinoAmerica Renovable, GreenMomentum Inc. and AVINA that teamed up to discuss in depth Latin America’s green space, finance projects such as Clean Technology Fund, Green Growth Initiative and other investment opportunities in the sector.
- Understand more about the drivers of the green sector in Latin America
- Learn about available funding for cleantech in Latin America
- Discover financing options for your sustainable technology projects
Who should listen to the podcast?
- Finance organisations like banks, venture capitals, development banks, investment institutions
- Latin American and international technology providers
- Green sector entrepreneurs
Please register or login to listen to this free podcast.
Length: 58 minutes Recording Date: September 2014